Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thank You


Dear followers,

It has been a long time since I posted anything here and I'm sorry to say that I'm not sure I will upload the frog's equation anytime soon. As some of you may know, I recently got the opportunity to continue my studies in Singapore, and am now in the midst of my International Baccalaureate there. As this programme is somewhat more demanding, I sadly find that I have little time and energy left to dedicate to this blog, and that my interest for economics is satisfied through actual economics classes that I am taking. Maybe, if circumstances allow it, I will start posting again sometime in the future. For now, I just want to thank all of you for making this journey interesting and exciting, for sharing your opinions, and most of all for giving a young amateur the chance to satisfy her curiosity and learn about economics in a fun way.


No comments:

Post a Comment